Tait joins stacked Saints
Sam Worthington, stuff.co.nz
Are the Wellington Saints assembling their best-ever squad?
That question will be answered on the court next year but yesterday’s capture of Lindsay Tait on a three-year deal means it is certainly up for discussion.
The Tall Blacks point guard joins fellow internationals Corey Webster, Casey Frank and Dillon Boucher on Pero Cameron‘s star-studded roster, while the Saints still have two import slots open should they choose to fill them.
“I don’t know about that,” Saints boss Nick Mills said of the best-ever tag. “Frank Mulvihill [former Saints player] keeps telling me about 1989 but I look [it] up and we didn’t win anything in 1989, so it can’t have been that good.”
- Webster re-signs with Saints
- FIBA Oceania move into new headquarters
- Welcome back, Majstrovich
- Abercrombie returns to Pistons
- U20 State Champs Update
- Rangers re-sign captain O’Riley
- Pistons add Frank, Saints get Anthony
- Heal signs with Saints
- New Zealand to face the USA in basketball showcase
- FIBA World Cup Draw